Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
· Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
· Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
· Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders.
· Provides quality service to customers and vendors by following organization standards.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, sweep, dust, and mop. Always organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
· Completes reports by entering required information.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Experience operating a forklift.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
· Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
· Dependable and Reliable
· Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
· Ability to work on feet for 8 hours.
· Ability to work independently and safely.
Physical Demands and Abilities
· Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
· Regularly lift and/or move objects 50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
· Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
· Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.