We are looking for two (2) fulltime Paint Makers/Mixer Operators to begin in January 2021. Position is at our warehouse in Decatur, Georgia.
– Measuring and weighing out chemicals accurately according to paint formulas.
– Mixing batches by recipe with the ability of mixing machine operation.
– This is a physical job that requires the ability to multi-task effectively and regularly.
– Must be able to lift up to 50-60 lbs.
– This role requires extreme attention to detail and willing to focus on producing a quality product.
– Be willing to keep a clean work area and work with minimal supervision.
– Forklift skills are a plus!
– Measure the correct amounts of chemicals for each batch sheet. (listed on each batch sheet)
– Follow instructions per batch sheet on steps of adding chemicals and pigments (spin times, etc.)
– Once made take sample to lab for testing
– Once tested and approved by lab, pump into 55 gallon or 30 gallon drums
– Move finished product into inventory
– Thoroughly wash down the mixing tank to get ready for next batch.
– Keep work area clean at all times.
– Must be good with math and keeping up with time.
Physical Demands and Abilities
– Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
– Regularly lift and/or move objects 50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
– Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
– Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
– Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
– High School diploma or equivalent preferred
– 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
– Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
– Dependable and reliable
Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
– Ability to work on feet for 8 hours
– Ability to work independently and safely
– 401k Plan
– Full-time employees work eight or more hours each weekday (Monday-Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or select holidays.
DOT Delivery Driver
Part-time position. $14-$15/hour
Position to start in January 2021 and is based out of our warehouse in Decatur, Georgia.
This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages that typically weigh 50+ Lbs. A DOT physical exam is required. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills, including the ability to operate a vehicle equipped with a standard (manual) transmission. Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s license issued in the state that they live
· Ensure inventory stock matches delivery requirements.
· Load and organize product inventory from the warehouse into your vehicle and unload products in and out of the truck as needed throughout the day.
· Follow scheduled route for daily deliveries.
· Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
· Collect signature or payment if necessary, upon arrival to the recipient.
· Document delivery time and location.
· Keep vehicle organized, clean and tidy.
· Maintain truck to ensure it remains in good driving condition.
· Help in warehouse when not doing deliveries.
· Providing excellent customer service, answering questions and handling complaints issues that may occur at the delivery.
· High school diploma or GED certificate
· Valid driver’s license
· A clean driving record with no moving violations
· Proficient at driving and parking large vehicles
· Physically fit and strong, able to lift 50 pounds comfortably
· Experience using hand trucks, pallet jacks, and forklifts is a plus
· Dependable and hardworking.
Physical Demands and Abilities
· Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
· Regularly lift and/or move objects 50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
· Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
· Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
· 401k Plan
· Full-time employees work eight or more hours each weekday (Monday-Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or select holidays
· A fun family-oriented company